Transforming organisations from the inside out
What our clients say
How we have supported our clients
‘We need to develop a bold and ambitious sustainability strategy that differentiates us from our peers and stands up to external scrutiny’
‘We need to be challenged and inspired on what could be possible (not be contained by our current thinking)’
‘We are worried we’re too inward looking'
- Extensive competitor and trends analysis to identify both threats and opportunities to the existing business model & sustainability approach
- Sustainability stakeholder engagement exercises to generate deep stakeholder insights
- Full materiality review, drawing on internal and external stakeholder insights, to identify sustainability focus areas
- Co-creation of a radical sustainability vision with ambitious goals and accompanying sustainability strategy
- A step-change in sustainability ambition (from ‘minimisation’ to ‘renewal' & ‘restoration’)
- A renewed focus on the problems that matter most to employees, customers and external stakeholders.
- Launch of a sector-leading sustainability strategy (leading to award sustainability leader shortlisting Business Green)
'We want to cut through the sustainability and ESG reporting jargon and communicate our bold sustainability ambitions in a clear, creative and compelling way’
'We want our sustainability story to be communicated creatively through various channels, so we can inspire internal and external stakeholders, empowering them to join us on our sustainability journey'
- Stakeholder surveys and interviews to understand base-line attitudes and understanding of sustainability
- A business purpose review to ensure environmental and social considerations are integrated
- Development of a highly engaging employee-focused sustainability narrative that places focus on sustainability as central to business success
- Development and support in delivery of an inspirational external sustainability narrative & supporting engagement tools and communications campaign to motivate and empower customers and stakeholders on sustainability
- A consistent awareness amongst both internal and external stakeholders on the sustainability ambition and commitment to business transformation
- Deeper engagement with employees on sustainability issues
- Increased customer connection and loyalty driven through sustainability
‘We want to empower all employees, helping them understand their role in delivering our sustainability ambitions’
‘We are committed to building the capacity of employees and stakeholders to take action on sustainability’
- Design and delivery of a company-wide employee activation summit and virtual learning programme, based on learning needs analysis, to empower all employees
- Design and delivery of a virtual network activation programme designed to bring together a group of global senior leaders around a common purpose
- Design and delivery of a board activation event to unite senior leadership around a bold new company sustainability vision
- Deep board engagement on sustainability leading to a renewed confidence to lead the organisation to achieve the bold sustainability vision
- Company-wide employee activation on a bold sustainability strategy, leading to mindset shift, behaviour change and sustainability being embedded in every day decision-making
‘We want to nurture a culture of experimentation and disruptive innovation within an organisation'
‘We want to empower employees to develop new sustainable and innovative products, processes and business models’
'We want to develop radical and sustainable business models, fit for the future’
- Design and delivery of a company-wide employee-led innovation initiative to engage all employees and equip them with the resources to embrace new thinking and develop new business models
- Creation and delivery of a sustainable innovation toolkit to guide users through a simple but effective innovation process
- Design and delivery of business transformation sprint workshops to generate disruptive approaches, process and products
- Creation and delivery of a young leaders innovation programme to develop the disruptive sustainable business models of the future in multi-organisational teams
- Significant increase in engagement of employees on sustainable innovation internal perception of how innovative the organisation is (as shown in internal surveys)
- Step change in number of sustainable products and processes being developed & trailed (i.e.50 new trials within 6 months of launch of sustainable innovation toolkit)
- Increased organisational capacity to visualise and engage with sustainability-led disruptive innovation
- Creation of radical new disruptive business models to safeguard the future of a sector (e.g. property, retail, finance etc)
FutureMakers have helped us think differently so we can move forward on sustainability with even more clarity, ambition, and impact.
Director – Sustainability, Canary Wharf Group
Examples of our work
Grosvenor Britain & Ireland
Empowering employees to lead transformation through a comprehensive sustainability training programme
Canary Wharf Group
Upgrading ambition and crafting a compelling narrative for transformation
Grosvenor Britain & Ireland
An employee-led innovation programme to drive culture change and business transformation
Rejuvinating a powerful innovation process & positioning it as central to business success
World Green Building Council
Equipping global CEOs with the tools to lead transformation
Engaging the community on an ambitious ESG programme
Our CEO network is energised, with new insights, tools and techniques to keep driving forward with more innovation and impact and deliver sustainable buildings for everyone, everywhere.
Chief Executive, World Green Building Council
Our Track Record
Designed & delivered audience-insight led innovation program that initiated the creation of the most successful TV show in global history.
Designed & delivered transformational innovation program for process innovations for the health system around new cancer therapies.
Led co-design program to-create the first Innovation Lab for political policy and campaigning.
Co-designed and co-delivered open innovation program engaging industry in sustainable business model innovation for the built environment.
Designed and delivered open innovation program to engage inventors and innovators in the built environment to drive the government investment strategy for sustainable buildings.
Designed & delivered consumer-led innovation program across the brand portfolio in North America. Designed & delivered research and innovation program for first responsible drinking campaign for Diageo globally.
Designed & delivered long-range innovation program for global laundry business to synchronize emerging consumer insights with emerging technologies and R&D capabilities.
Designed and delivered retail and product range research and innovation programs. Designed and deployed employee-led idea and experimentation program across 200,000 people across the business.
Designed and delivered employee-led consumer research and innovation program across all brands.
Designed and led transformational innovation program for B2B business mode innovation delivering short-, mid-, and long-term innovation roadmap across leasing.