Unlock the creative potential of your people to experiment within implement sustainable solutions
We work with you to create and embed innovative tools and approaches that enable your teams to develop and experiment with sustainable technologies and regenerative solutions.
- Employee-led sustainable innovation programmes
- Creativity & experimentation toolkits
- Sustainable innovation strategy & execution
How we’ve supported our clients
Break through your
These are just a selection of the innovation challenges our clients bring us.
We want to nurture a culture of experimentation and disruptive innovation within an organisation
We want to empower employees to develop new sustainable and innovative products, processes and business models
We want to develop radical and sustainable business models, fit for the future
What we’ve done
From innovation sprints to employee-led experimentation programmes.
- Design and delivery of a company-wide employee-led innovation initiative to engage all employees and equip them with the resources to embrace new thinking and develop new business models
- Creation and delivery of a sustainable innovation toolkit to guide users through a simple but effective innovation process
- Design and delivery of business transformation sprint workshops to generate disruptive approaches, process and products
- Creation and delivery of a young leaders innovation programme to develop the disruptive sustainable business models of the future in multi-organisational teams
Our work gives results
and generates impact.
- Significant increase in engagement of employees on sustainable innovation internal perception of how innovative the organisation is (as shown in internal surveys)
- Step change in number of sustainable products and processes being developed & trailed (i.e.50 new trials within 6 months of launch of sustainable innovation toolkit)
- Increased organisational capacity to visualise and engage with sustainability-led disruptive innovation
- Creation of radical new disruptive business models to safeguard the future of a sector (e.g. property, retail, finance etc)